I'm in the process of getting to know
my our new laptop and downloading some new pics from the camera. This might take awhile due to a new and improved
Honey Dew list. Yeah BABY!! So here is a post I wrote back in October, nearly 3 months ago...
 |
| "Things here are going great! How's your night going?" |
When I work evenings, the husband finds himself one on one with the toddler. I love getting "proof of life" pictures and/or videos through my phone. Here are a few pics that he has sent to let me know that all is well while I'm at the jobby job.
 |
| "the good life" |
 |
| "See mama? Daddy does bathe me when you're at work!" |
 |
| "At the beach! Hope you're having a good night! Wish you were here!" |
 |
| "He took off his diaper. Here's hoping he hasn't peed on the couch." |
Not the same as being there, but I'm thankful that I live in a time where we can quickly and easily send a picture or a video to our loved ones -
of our loved ones- while away...
No comments:
Post a Comment