1. the state of my bathroom grout.
2. just because I sometimes call my son "dude" doesn't mean I'm a "reluctant" parent.
3. i can't vacuum anymore for 2 reasons. 1. Milo gets hysterically upset by the 30 seconds of vacuuming. (my 3rd floor is that big). 2. It's broken. I have no idea why...other than the vacuum is a cheap piece of sh#t.
4. the adventure of attempting to climb up mommy's leg. Instead, Milo will pull down my (gym) pants (my uniform), start jumping up and down, whining gagagaga, then cruising in and around my legs all the while thinking "I will break her, dammit. She WILL pick me up."
And I do.
5. Eatting toilet paper. Knock it off, will ya?
6. speaking of toilet...how dare I close the door...while in the bathroom! What could I possibly need privacy for? "Mama, we spend every minute together...what's another 5, you NEED me...look how cute I am!!??"
7. Milo's love of whatever is in my hand. so glad we bought all those colorful toys in the corner.
8. my new favorite: when I'm holding Milo on my hip and he squeezes his legs tightly around my waist and screams in my ear with giddiness over the sighting of a cat...then biting my shoulder and leaving a slobbery stain...(not as sexy as it may sound)
9. The obnoxious yet encouraging mommy voice. It's hard not to succomb.
10. If Milo finds himself at a cranky moment in the car, I will feed him. Yes, I hand my child food while I'm driving. Then I feel crazy when I see half eatten puffs, animal crackers and soy formula stains on my leather interior. Yes, I know it's a safety concern re: choking and also taking my eyes off the road to hand him food.
that's all for now.
T minus 9 days until VA-mother effin-CATION!!
1 comment:
ahh, mother and child. is only an ocean away..
hold on Milo, you're all mine soon and very soon!!
ya ya
Post a Comment