Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 1st B-day Parker!

P-man, a local favorite, celebrated his 1st year of life on 6/24! Here are a few shots of a gathering we had to celebrate this great acheivement!

Here are Milo and Lillianna sharing a snack...
Makeala joins in on the munch-down...

Parker and Lili


Milo butting in on Parker and Lili's snack time. Parker has that look of "Dude...not cool."

But Milo shows no concern as he flirts away...

Something about this picture...mother and son...

Kind of a mini double date, no?

A 1st birthday...another great excuse to gather up! Eatting, drinking, and discussing the long, strange trip of the first year of motherhood, the first year of life...Cheers to my fellow mothers whose babies have recently entered the toddler stage...let the playdates continue!

1 comment:

Minivan Lover said...

Ahh, my adult living room...I miss you.
You guys should check out my newly toddler-fied living room. It's sad really. I probably (unknowingly) have cheerios in my hair as I type...