Monday, April 2, 2012

mid-march beachin'

This will prob be one of many pic heavy posts of times spent at the beach. Also?  I love the photo aps on my phone.  and I love my kids at the beach.  I love my kids at home too.  But I think I love them more at the beach.
Ha!


Loves him some sand play


and Ari loves him some mama-wearing.


Milo just plopped himself next to this nice red-haired lady and starting playing.


So far, Ari can sit happily in the sand whilst scooping handfuls of sand into his face...and magically, into his diaper.


the pirate ship lives on.

Ari catches up with his buddy Eli (born 3 weeks apart!)


and Milo meets up with Eli's brother, Sage, for some ice cream.


...and they continue to hang out while their moms....um...catch up over a glass of wine!


I couldn't help taking a pic before I kindly yet gently yet firmly tell Milo to get off the rocks for the 6th time.


Ari telling Peyton about that time...


Milo with his buddies John and Emerson...getting brave


No comments: