Sunday, April 26, 2009

Celtic Festival

Milo and company went to the Celtic Festival yesterday -who said Calvert County doesn't have any culture? Milo stayed entertained by all the activity -bag pipers, vendors, games, and then a run-in with his friend Parker.





















I love the Celtic Festival!






















Parker, who is a mere 3 weeks older than Milo, is still learning how to protect himself from the quick and strong clutches of my son...I'm sure these two will be in karate class with each other in a few short years....where there will be many matches and re-matches...Of course, Milo could just be wanting to tell Parker a secret while plugging his nose and pulling his hair...I like to give Milo the benefit of the doubt...







Parker and the 'rents..





Oh, the sweet vision of a sleeping baby at the end of a stimulating day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye, that's me wee little Easson lad, don't ya know!! And doesn't he 'ave a wee bit of the smilin' eyes as well?

Minivan Lover said...

God I'm white! and there is NOTHING sweeter than a sleeping baby! :)