Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some more Comp Photos

The momma and son shots: Milo @ 1 month: This was supposed to be my "40 weeks pregnant" picture but the day this photo was taken was actually my due date (8/14/08). Yes, he came a wee bit early! And then us the other day @ 7 months. I look a bit more awake ya think? I love that you can see his arm around my shoulder in the mirror...Still amazes me that he was born with all that black hair and now he's a blonde peach fuzzy kind of guy.


And here, we had just brought Milo home...so maybe he is a couple days old? And now he has graduated to the back pack....*tear*






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,what are you guys feedin him?! Lol! He looks twice the size he was in December when you came down :)

And I'm lovin the Swiffer shots!

Mad Mrs. E said...

Thanks Josh! Yeah, we're hoping that the Discovery Channel or the Learning Channel won't call us to make a special on him and how fast he is growing..unless,of course, they got some dough to shell out...;)